Saturday, February 8, 2014

23 Mobile Things 2014 #5 Notetaking

I tried the Bamboo Paper notepad app on the iPad. It writes smoothly with a finger or stylus, but I didn't see typing capabilities. I tried Remember the Milk on the Kindle Fire and it is type-based. It would be good for lists. However, I share the Kindle so don't take it with me. And you must pay to upgrade to receive reminders.

Dragon Dictation would be of interest, but it seems to be Apple only. Another one to try: SpeakToIt . . .

2 comments:

Rocinante said...

Thanks for signing up. My name is Eddy and I am a coach for the 23 Mobile Things Blog. I will be following along and responding to questions and comments. I Look forward to reading your postings.
http://taqpoll.blogspot.com/

Snowblog said...

Hi Eddy, I'm having trouble with thing #6: Can't find CloudOn for Kindle? Thanks: Snowblog23